16 June, 2008

The Day Before

I have just about 20 hours until I leave. I am completely packed now except for a few more things that go in my carry-on. I have weighed my suitcases and they are about 50 lbs. Hopefully I won't have to remove anything last minute at the airport. Before I fly I always worry about time delays especially flying American because they always seem to postpone flights. Hopefully good luck will be with me tomorrow and everything will go on schedule. I'll have about 9 hours at LAX waiting for my flight on Qantas...boring! Oh well, it goes by pretty fast, especially if i find someone to talk to.
I have been waiting for tomorrow for about 2 years. I am very excited and feel very blessed to have this opportunity. I used to think that I would live in Amarillo forever but I have grown a lot after meeting such a great guy from Australia and I think that this is a risky move...but it could bring some great rewards. I know that I have much of my family in support of me and my friends couldn't be more jealous! :) Soon, I will be in Sydney and having a blast in my new life. Pray that my flights go well and that I arrive safely. Feel free to comment on my blog.

No comments: